The Board annually holds a strategic planning session to review and assess the strategic position of the Entity to align with the current challenges going forward. The review also includes evaluation of performance on the previous year Business Plan together with the Shareholder Compact.
Assuring sustainable and reliable quality of water services, for life!
To create a leading, value-driven, effective, and responsive water services Institution adapting best practice methods in anticipating tomorrow’s challenges today.
Bloem Water commits itself to the following values that guide and direct all interactions with internal and external stakeholders:
- Integrity, People Centred/Centric
- Transparency and Openness
Strategic Goals and Objectives
- Plan, develop, operate, and maintain infrastructure to ensure sustainable water service delivery.
- Manage and optimise financial affairs to meet current and future obligations.
- Secure the supply and quality of raw water resources.
- Achieve an aligned, effective, and efficient institution through optimisation of all business processes and systems.
- Engage and strengthen strategic partnerships with all relevant stakeholders.